By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
1. Object Art. 10 LSSI
www.riojamurilloviteri.com is an internet domain owned by Francisco and Ignacio Murillo Viteri, CB hereinafter designated as Bodegas Murillo Viteri, with registered office at Pol. Leguizamón. C / Bizkaia 14 – 48450 Etxebarri (Bizkaia). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The company is registered in the census of Legal Entities of the Vizcaya Treasury, with the CIF: E-95291928.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of said domain
2. Conditions of use
The User undertakes that, in the sections in which it is necessary to register in order to access them, provide truthful, exact and complete information about their identity. In addition, it undertakes to keep updated the personal data that could be provided to the owner of the domain, therefore, solely responsible for the falsehoods or inaccuracies that it makes. It is reported that if you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives to be able to access the services provided. Bodegas Murillo Viteri is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject is inaccurate or false. The portal can only be used for legal purposes, therefore the user undertakes to make a fair and honest use of the portal and in accordance with these General Conditions,not to use the services of the portal to carry out activities contrary to Spanish legislation, morality and public order, assuming on the part of the user all the responsibilities of damages against the owner of the domain or third parties that may arise from practices illegal or not allowed among others and by way of example and not limitation:
- Carry out any manipulation or alteration of this page without prior consent from the domain owner, the domain owner not assuming any responsibility that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Carry out any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and / or prevent normal use and utilization by Users.
- Introduce and / or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the domain owner information systems.
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Hide and falsify the origin of email messages.
- Using false identities, impersonating the identity of others when using the Portal or when using any of the services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
- Transmitting user names and passwords to unauthorized third parties.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on protection of personal data .
5. Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish legislation.